Over-the-coupling cable protector assemblies are available from 1.66" thru 7"
Can be configured for both round and flat ESP cables, SSSVs, chemical injection lines, smart well TEC's and fibre optics.
8 Positive Contact Points for Tubular Assembly
- All Cable Protectors have galvanised protection
- All hinge pin seams are spot welded to enhance overall integrity of the assembly
- Engineered to eliminate compression-induced damages to the ESP conductors
- Resists slipping and rotation
- Positive non-destructive gripping action
- All protectors are built to be reusable
- Pneumatic / hydraulic and mechanical tools for choice of installation
- Alternative designs and materials available to order
- Each clamp has a four-point friction pad gripping system to facilitate make-up to a wide variety of API tubulars
- Triple progressive contact pads on the channel improve gripping characteristics without compromise to the integrity of the cable
- Two hinge pin flanges make contact with the tubular
Tapered wedge-lock pin with dimples, when inserted, secures the clamp to the tubular.