Sleeved tubing plugs are placed at the bottom of the tubing string in order to provide a temporary seal while pressure testing the tubing and running the tubing into the wellbore. Pressurizing the tubing plug opens the sleeve, allowing fluid to flow into the tubing string.
• No downhole debris as sleeve remains attached to the tubing string
• Slotted body flow area is larger than standard tubing internal area
• Chamfered end-cap prevents hang-ups while tripping the tubing
• Rebuild kits available, which reduce total cost of ownership
• Adjustable burst pressures
• All components precisely manufactured in ISO 9001 environment
• Standard EUE tubing threads